Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
At Aircall, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our collaborative, creative, and talented team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Product Marketing, and you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success. You’ll start out with an emphasis on Sales Enablement, supporting our Sales and Customer Success teams with the tools they need to grow the business. As needs evolve at our rapidly growing company, you may take on go-to-market leadership for a set of features.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in our product, our market, and especially our customers and buyers
- Craft stories to communicate Aircall’s unique value proposition in a way that resonates with each buyer persona and use-case
- Work with sales to achieve higher win rates through storytelling and buyer persona training
- Understand the sales process and prioritize the tools that will have the greatest impact on increasing win rates and driving deals forward
- Develop collateral such as one-sheets, slides, postcards, and videos that help move buyers through the funnel
- Research competitive landscape and equip the sales team with “battle cards” to address competition
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement training and certification programs
- Foster strong relationships with sales and success managers to build our library of customer success stories and testimonials
- Understand the customer journey and help increase customer retention through collateral development
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and use your knowledge of our market, customers, and buyers to recommend topics for blog posts, e-books, events, and campaigns
- Stay flexible, positive, solution oriented and creative
Who you are:
- A customer-centric marketer with 3+ years of relevant experience for a B2B technology product
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- A proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative and has outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- A left- and right-brain thinker who is both creative and analytical
- A global-minded individual who is energized by working with a diverse and international team
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.