Product Marketing Manager Industries & Domains
UiPath is shaping the future of work and creating the AI-powered digital workforce of tomorrow. Hundreds of enterprise customers and government agencies use our market-leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to free you from mundane tasks and unleash your full potential.
Backed by world-class venture capital firms such as Accel, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Capital G, we are growing fast and poised to expand on our market leadership position as RPA explodes.
UiPath is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that target specific industry verticals and departmental horizontal domains. Reporting to the Director of Solution Marketing, you will deftly connect our product capabilities to specific, high-value, and repeatable use cases that solve critical customer needs; drive demand for those solutions through our sales teams, channel partners, and digital campaigns; and support client retention and expansion.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Scope of Activities
- Go-to-Market: lead the go-to-market strategy to take RPA into specific market segments by industry vertical or enterprise department. Continuously improve the strategy as market requirements change, new capabilities are released, and new partnerships and competitors emerge.
- Segmentation: conduct and leverage market research, and partner with product, competitive analysis and field teams to assess the market landscape, identify ideal B2B customer segments by industry or functional departments, develop a deep understanding of the buyers and influencers for your solutions, and design forward-thinking approaches that effectively target priority segments.
- Storytelling: craft crisp and clear messages that differentiate our RPA solutions in the market, compel prospects to act, and include joint value propositions with domain-specific technology partners.
- Sales and Channel Enablement: complement traditional product marketing enablement with domain-specific content that simplify product features into tangible benefits, and develop enablement assets and training materials including sales plays, battlecards, training videos, and more.
- Collateral and Content: partner with content producers, editors, and agencies to create sales and channel collateral and other marketing content that inspire action, including presentations, solution briefs, case studies, demos, whitepapers, web pages, blog articles, eBooks, videos, and more.
- Evangelize: attend and represent UiPath at relevant events and meetups.
- Innovate: co-create with Product and Services teams the near- and long-term solution roadmap.
- Collaborate: develop relationships with customers and technology partners to determine key use cases and develop compelling customer success stories.
- Market Intelligence: be the expert on competitive go-to-market, and how to beat them.
- 4+ years of enterprise B2B product marketing experience, experience in automation, artificial intelligence, business process management, or other related enterprise software or SaaS is a plus.
- 3+ years experience applying technology to non-technology audiences in industry verticals, such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, or Government, or within a specific function such as Human Resources, Call Center, Finance, or Procurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce, marketing, business administration, or a scientific/engineering field. Masters in Business Administration a plus.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including demand generation, sales, channels, and product management / engineering.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Excels at bringing a growth mindset to life – bold, immersive, adaptable, independent – while never forgetting to be humble, kind and have a positive attitude.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.