Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Director to develop marketing strategies that connect with and grow our developer communities, propel our enabling technologies such as our Go! Marketplace and Connect! community platform, and drive awareness for our learning and education initiatives such as the UiPath Academic Alliance (which seeks to reach 1,000,000 students in 2020).
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will work closely with the Community, Enabling Technologies and Learning organizations and be the orchestrator for these programs across the entire Marketing organization. You will manage one individual contributor to start with the possibility of adding more team members over time.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Strategy: Develop the marketing plans to grow our Community, Enabling Technologies and Learning programs
- Messaging and Positioning: Develop the market-facing messaging and positioning to drive content and campaigns for these programs
- Campaigns: Craft and execute launch plans and campaigns that drive awareness, increase membership and drive member engagement
- Momentum: Create and maintain a marketing calendar that drives steady momentum for each program
- Content Development: Partner with our product content team to create blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral
- Partnership with Product Management: Partner with the product, enabling technologies, community, learning and engineering teams to understand and support roadmap and strategic initiatives
- Events: Represent UiPath and the areas of ownership at our own as well as external events.
What you will bring:
- 5-10 years of B2B or community marketing experience and an MBA from a highly respected university.
- Demonstrated success in working with communities, developers and/or academic institutions for an enterprise software company.
- Experience partnering with product management teams to translate key roadmaps into compelling messaging and positioning
- Ability to drive both marketing strategy and tactical execution
- Strong organizational, project management, cross-functional coordination skills with global teams.
- Growth mind-set strongly aligned with UiPath’s core values and culture: Be Humble, bold, immersed and fast.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.