Product Marketing Associate - AdTech
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
We are looking for a product marketing associate (Ad tech) with excellent communication, written and organizational skills. The product marketing associate will work closely with the Product, Partnerships, Sales and Trade Marketing teams, among others.
Their main goals will be:
- Build brand awareness and thought leadership for Dailymotion through PR and events
- Create the internal and external communications needed to promote our solutions and drive adoption
- .Ensure everyone in the company is fully aware of market trends and product releases
- Writing and proofreading press releases and thought leadership pieces
- Helping with the planning and execution of events
- Ensure that all relevant teams across the company are kept informed of product activity and market trends, by creating weekly newsletters, bi-weekly release notes, as well as other documentation.
- Conducting market and competitive research to stay on top of the most important industry trends
- Assist in the go-to-market execution of new product releases
- Create marketing assets such as presentations, one pagers and user guides
- Simplify complex concepts into user-friendly formats
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related fields
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all-levels in the organization, from interns to C-level.
- High-energy, self-motivated and flexible
- Solid organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Marketing experience
- Event planning experience
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.