At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
At Urbint, you will help us communicate the utility and the value of our solutions. You will become a subject matter expert on our products, processes, market, and buyers, while collaborating with Urbint’s sales, deployment strategy, and product design teams. Urbint needs you to leverage creativity to tell powerful stories that position our brand, our mission, and our solutions as must haves with our customers.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Execute and implement the product marketing strategy for product and service offerings.
- Manage competitive information including tracking market moves, creating battle cards, and developing competitive positioning and messaging to influence product development, marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Assist in implementing a win/loss analysis program and create report outs for the business on the findings and recommendations
- Develop holistic content strategy, by developing product positioning, value propositions, buyer personas, and custom messaging that resonates with the buying audience and other stakeholders
- Own the sales enablement process, by creating compelling content (solution guides, white papers, blog posts), participating in conferences, trade shows, and webinars
- In conjunction with product management, lead the product launch process and contribute to strategy for product pricing and packaging
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing at a fast-growing company
- Excellent communication skills to tell compelling stories. The ability to use words to portray our products in a way that resonate with our customers
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders in product management, sales, and deployment strategy to define and execute on product marketing strategy
- A forward-thinking attitude. We’re looking for an energetic self-starter whose proactive approach to problems and contagious enthusiasm are what have made them successful in everything you do.
- A creative perspective. An ability to think outside the box to unlock hidden potential nobody else could see.
- Self-starter who thrives in an environment where initiative is rewarded and where you can work under little supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable conversing with a wide array of technical and non-technical stakeholders
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.