We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer with a passion for storytelling and PR. The PR Manager will develop and implement media relations and executive communications/thought leadership activities, including setting the strategy for our global PR agencies and ensuring their success in generating brand awareness for Collibra. This role will also work across the marketing organization and the company to support marketing campaigns, team initiatives, and all corporate communications projects. This position reports to the Head of Communications.
To do this, you'll be counted on to work cross-functionally with our Field teams, Marketing, Product, and more. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias for action, and well-versed in all aspects of PR, media relations, and social media.
A day in the life of a PR Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Communications, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Responsible for global PR strategy – primary owner of all PR agency relationships in the US and EMEA/UK, and primary driver of all PR initiatives
- Manage relationships directly with press as needed, and work with PR agency to cultivate appropriate relationships with, technology, business, and vertical press to deliver quality placements in print, digital and broadcast media
- Create/edit content for press releases, media briefings, and spokesperson talking points, in conjunction with PR agency
- Use news events and the company’s strategic plan as the basis for developing themes and stories to promote our competitive advantages and unique POV
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate results of global PR activities on a quarterly basis
- Build relationships with company thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Proactively drive thought leadership programs for key executives and subject matter experts to amplify brand awareness through speaking, award, and media opportunities
- Track and submit for appropriate speaking opportunities and industry and corporate awards
- Manage organic social media presence for the company across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Coordinate closely with Design and Field Marketing on social imagery and promotion plans for campaigns and events. Partner with HR to showcase talent brand across social media properties
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism, business, or related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B enterprise technology PR and communications; experience in enterprise SaaS preferred
- A blend of agency + in-house PR experience
- A knack for storytelling - you don’t just know how to do PR, you love it, and you wake up every day driven to get the right story in front of the right audience
- Proven track record of creating and executing PR campaigns and programs that drive consistent corporate messages and stories
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple aspects of a fast-paced PR program, including agency management, corporate social responsibility, social media, awards, and executive communications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours: quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package