Paid Marketing Associate
Are you a passionate marketer who wants to feel and see their impact? Do you love helping craft and drive marketing strategy in a fast-growing company? Are you never comfortable with the status quo, and always striving for better results?
At Namely, we're looking for a Paid Marketing Associate, to join the marketing team and help accelerate Namely's growth. As the Paid Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for creating and executing on exciting paid demand generation projects. You will own the creation of the paid marketing strategy, execution of PPC and SEM campaigns, and analysis and optimization of each channel. You'll also partner closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive business growth.
- Create and implement paid marketing programs to drive demand for Namely’s Sales team.
- Manage the digital marketing budget for efficiency.
- Partner with agencies for various projects including some paid marketing channels and television advertising.
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to develop demand campaigns to support their content and communications efforts.
- Introduce novel ideas for paid demand generation on a regular basis, to bring the demand generation program into the future.
- Optimize campaigns and channels to drive more leads for the sales funnel.
- Analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics.
- 3+ years experience running digital paid marketing campaigns for a B2B business.
- Experience in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. Experience with agency management a plus.
- Strong writing skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences.
- Analytical skills and ability to use data to make all decisions.
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, and iterating on them.
- Experience building landing pages for paid marketing campaigns to increase quality score and conversion.
- Desire to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, and often changes course based on data.