Media Sales Representative
Tribune Publishing is seeking is seeking to hire a Media Sales Representative for our Advertising Department at the New York Daily News. This is a full-time sales position that will cultivate existing client relationships and uncover the new digital and print revenue opportunities in the local retail market. This is a great opportunity for a strong sales executive with a proven track record to work with an organization that has an enriched capacity to serve a diverse client base.
- Actively participating in and coordinating pre-sales efforts, including collaborating with the Sales Team on proposal development, presentations and media planning
- Generating multi-platform advertising sales leads and assisting with new sales opportunities through monitoring competitive media and identifying potential new print and digital business
- Developing close relationships with clients and acting as first point of contact for most advertisers
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Advertising sales
- At least one year of digital advertising sales experience is required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit well-versed skills in non-selling activities such as writing, booking advertising schedules, etc.
- Reliable vehicle a must