Marketing Strategist, Influencer Marketing
Squarespace is seeking an experienced influencer marketer to continue expanding one of our fastest growing channels: YouTube. You should be a natural relationship-builder who can leverage paid influencer partnerships as a means to build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition. You are a creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Influencer Marketing Strategist will partner closely with their counter-part to expand relationships, identify new influencers, optimize our existing spend, and report on performance.
- Identify new influencer external influencer opportunities
- Manage relationships with new and existing influencers
- Build weekly pacing reporting and implement any needed optimizations to reach channel ROI goals
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to the team backed by data analysis
- Work closely with current channel manager to align on strategies and brainstorm new ways of approaching and growing this channel
- Work cross-functionally across the org (ex. Cust-Ops, Creative, Analytics teams) to build the most impactful approach
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer/talent management
- Experience driving and optimizing towards acquisition goals
- Comfortable leading many negotiations at once
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Both a self-starter and collaborative team player with great energy and drive
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize information to form insights and identify data driven recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.