Marketing Operations Manager
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly, Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the role
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for flawlessly automating and executing online and offline marketing activities through a variety of systems, most notably Marketo and Salesforce. A member of the Revenue Operations function, the role will work closely with marketing, sales, and business development to drive efficiency in process at scale, by providing insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution and reporting. More broadly, the role will create an alignment between people, process, and metrics. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation, and the methods to measure success in marketing disciplines.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Plan, oversee, and execute marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to create strategic segmentation for various marketing campaigns. Everything from pre-event list building to advanced segmentation for lead nurturing programs.
- Be the point-contact for the marketing team in the development of campaign landing pages, forms, or other digital assets to support demand generation programs
- Attribute leads to appropriate marketing and sales programs
- Track lead generation, customer acquisition sources and campaign effectiveness through Marketo, SFDC, and Bizible
- Work with Revenue Operations to track the demand generation funnel and account-based funnel so as to provide reporting to marketing and sales leadership
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on marketing results and drive business decisions
- Create, optimize, and maintain processes and best practices for lead/account nurturing and lead/account scoring
- Be the owner of data-hygiene in the marketing database
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have 2+ years of experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have strong analytical abilities and a comfort with Excel
- You are detail oriented
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- You have a strong interest in technology
- You have worked closely with a sales team in a B2B sales environment
- You have worked in an ABM-minded marketing organization
- You have experience with Bizible and Google Analytics
- Marketo Certification
- Basic HTML and/or CSS knowledge
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.