Marketing Operations Manager (Marketo, SalesForce)
About our Marketing Operations Manager role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a detailed and process-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to oversee and carefully develop, maintain, and optimize all automated marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be a critical element of Dynamic Yield’s success, allowing us to target the right buyers, build relationships with customers, execute campaigns, collect and organize data, as well as generate high-quality leads.
Who you are:
- You are the glue that holds marketing together, enabling integration across teams and departments, allowing us to become more effective in our initiatives.
- A master of analytics, you use data to tell a story, which you deliver through elegant reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to help others understand your message.
- The devil is in the details, and you live to find and replace inaccuracies or inefficiencies with better practices, processes, and systems that will allow us to scale.
- Everyone wants a piece of you, but somehow, you always find a way to manage expectations and prioritize work, tackling one job at a time.
- Databases are your playground, and you know how to get them to talk to one another, fine-tuning various configurations and settings to ensure all records are properly handled.
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve Dynamic Yield’s email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from design to writing, segmentation, strategy, all the way through technical development.
- Work with our marketing team to create emails, forms, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings to senior management.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, and entire campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of marketing automation experience using Marketo under your belt.
- At least 3 years of expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration, especially in building Salesforce dashboards and setting up campaign attribution programs.
- Understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field mapping processes.
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- HTML and CSS skills – big necessity!
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience in the B2B space.
- Tableau experience – a plus.
- Knowledge of Marketo's API Integration – a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law