Sales Marketing | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Join a fast-growing tech start-up leading one of the hottest industries in media today – mobile location! As part of our continued focus on changing mindsets in the marketing and advertising industry, GroundTruth is looking for a B2B marketing team member to fill the critical role of Marketing Manager. The primary responsibilities of this role will include the development and execution of marketing programs and strategies that drive increased awareness of our solutions and growth in sales among key B2B audiences. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned marketer looking to expand their career while contributing to the growth of a unique, fast paced and dynamic team.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales Marketing and is a pivotal role in our North American Sales Marketing team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the execution of growth driving activities, effectively leveraging the marketing budget available, supporting sales and marketing team members and activities across agency and brand clients, all while expanding general brand consideration and preference throughout the industry.
- Development of content, collateral (sales/event presentations) and sales tools that deliver measurable results.
- Maintain superior knowledge of both the competitive landscape, as well as, the digital marketing ecosystem to help inform marketing strategies and in-market messaging.
- Plan and lead marketing initiatives that support the growth of our core verticals.
- Become an industry expert in core verticals and collaborate with heads of Vertical Sales and Strategy & Insights leads in order to inform marketing strategies; including crafting market positioning
- Capitalize on unique in-market opportunities to drive qualified sales leads, increased national, regional, and vertical brand awareness and increase our position as thought leaders in the space.
- Partner with the content marketing and PR teams to ensure messaging is reaching and influencing target audiences
- Identify and manage owned and managed events and speaker opportunities
- Ability to effectively measure and attribute campaign successes to bottom line revenue
- Own reporting and measure marketing effectiveness against activities to ensure goals are being met
- Execution of brand goals and initiatives as designated by the Head of Marketing
- Work closely with our core marketing team to help amplify brand goals and messaging and translate brand message across sales teams
- Support product launches, research releases etc., as it relates to the Sales organization. Helping elevate our Sales story and position within market.
- Work both cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales and training to ensure effective messaging by Sales vertical and region.
- A critical thinker: You have the ability to evaluate challenges and develop solutions that deliver profitable business growth.
- A strong communicator: You have a proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences. You are able to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the business needs and deliver strong marketing programs. You have strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- Creative: You have a high level of creativity and are able to develop compelling/differentiating value proposition/positioning.
- Organized: You are able to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills to meet aggressive deadlines. You are able to prioritize effectively.
- A Problem Solver: You thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters empowerment, decision making, and accountability.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in marketing/planning capacities.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in marketing for/supporting sales teams.
- BA or BS in marketing or related field (an emphasis in marketing, business, public relations, or communication is preferred).
- A high proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and how it can be used to support and develop a brand.
- Strategy development experience required
- Strong integrated marketing and management skills including agency management, research, analysis and strategy.
- Mobile/Technology/Startup experience a plus.
- Programmatic experience a plus.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.