Marketing Events Coordinator
About the Role
We’re seeking a versatile, organized, and enthusiastic events marketing coordinator to join our Marketing team in the New York office and assist the events marketing managers and coordinators with all conferences, trade shows, and branded events in The Americas.
This isn't a simple check-list events position; we're looking for someone who can think creatively and strategically and create a data driven approach to our events and marketing initiatives.
Position requires a minimum of 3 years related experience; BS degree in marketing is advantageous. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team in a lively and dynamic environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with logistical, administrative, creative and lead management of conferences, trade shows, and branded events as well as ad hoc internal events and summits.
- Align with the Growth team to manage and measure the impact of events and marketing on the sales pipeline.
- Seek out new relevant conferences and speaking opportunities; serve as the first point of contact for possible events.
- Assist with budgets, bookkeeping and invoicing; Source giveaway vendors and manage inventory.
- Act as a liaison with conference reps, vendors, and other internal departments.
- Provide support for on-site Riskified reps; handle logistical tasks including travel, shipments, registrations, booth ordering, set-up and take-down, team prep, and related marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience successfully helping produce events, specifically those with a focus on sales & marketing, and/or experiential. Experience with project management a huge plus.
- Resourceful and agile; ability to work well independently and with others.
- Organized with great attention to detail and process; ability to anticipate project needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while balancing last-minute or unexpected requests.
- Experience using Hubspot and Salesforce preferred.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We make all employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.