Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analysts (MDAs) on Product Strategy are the backbone of development and production of Crossix’s beachhead product DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing. MDAs will use their engineering mindset to help the team find solutions to make DIFA more scalable and automated. MDAs will be at the heart of R&D for new innovative product features using breadth of health and consumer data.
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge technology and analytics capabilities to help healthcare clients plan, measure and optimize digital and TV marketing campaigns
- Produce weekly deliverables for Crossix DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing, across portfolio of clients
- Build expertise in analytics related to digital and TV marketing initiatives and be the go-to person for related data questions
- Utilize Crossix technology to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Execute project requirements, using a logic-based proprietary language alongside python, SQL, Excel, and other analytics and data visualization tools
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies
- Research and develop new innovative product features and advanced analytics to enhance DIFA
- Work with senior members on rollout plan and execute on the release of new product features to clients
- Research and understand how to leverage breadth of health and consumer data which can be incorporated into DIFA as a new metric based on client feedback
- Develop the feature in a way that is scalable, automated, and seamlessly be incorporated into current production process
- Document and present methodology, result, and how clients can use this new feature to make key optimization decisions to key internal stakeholders and client services team
- Identify, plan, develop, and test new processes to improve scale and automation of DIFA production
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement within the current production process
- Define specs to work alongside Analytics Product team to find solutions and develop new features that will help with automation and scale
- Test new production process and confirm improvements in automation and scale without impacting result
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engineering mindset
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- 4-year college degree with strong academic performance
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
- Python, SQL and database experience helpful but not required
- Recent College Grads encouraged
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.