Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Kinnevik.
Bread is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for an analytical and self-starting team member that is excited about making big impact on a small team and has a strong desire to help ramp up marketing efforts across all channels.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of previous marketing experience and can adapt quickly to new strategies. This position is based in our offices in New York City and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute campaign across all offline and online channels - including but not limited to events, conferences, paid search, digital, direct mail, email, and social
- Drive regular cadence of A/B and multivariate testing across website, email, and advertising to boost conversion and improve ROI
- Manage and create email campaigns for our monthly newsletter and nurture programs
- Support coordination and execution of marketing events and conferences
- Assist with marketing campaign reporting, attribution, and analysis
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, marketing, partnerships, product, design, and success to create compelling assets
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset and is comfortable with spreadsheets and data
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and works well independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Unbounce, and Salesforce a plus