Marketing Coordinator - Media & Acquisition (YouTube)
Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our YouTube influencer team. We are seeking a hard-working and results-driven individual who is comfortable working with data and interpreting actionable next steps from it. Strong analytical skills are required for this role. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we seek team members who can maintain that balance. You should be passionate about learning the mechanics of media and have a keen eye for detail.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Media & Acquisition Manager.
- Assist with planning, pacing, reporting and campaign management of large-scale media campaigns
- Track spend and performance to report on effectiveness of media buys
- Collaborate closely with our Analytics, Creative, and Finance teams to investigate performance, develop advertising creative, and report on monthly metrics
- Recommend strategies and tactics for moving the business forward
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Strong communicator
- Very comfortable working in Excel and building reports
- Experience working in marketing platforms like Facebook + YouTube are a plus
- Structured thinking and communication
- Self-motivation and keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.