Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo
About our Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a detailed and process-oriented Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo) to create, optimize and manage sustainable and scalable marketing automation practices. Our ideal candidate is a data-driven self-starter, who is able to combine process-oriented thinking, troubleshooting skills, and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development. You love working with a creative and collaborative team while bringing knowledge and expertise to the table.
Who you are:
- You love working cross-functionally across the internal teams to create and maintain marketing automation campaigns, including the production of HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, monthly newsletters etc.
- A master of analytics, you use data to tell a story, which you deliver through elegant reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to help others understand your message.
- The devil is in the details, and you live to find and replace inaccuracies or inefficiencies with better practices, processes, and systems that will allow us to scale.
- You always find a way to manage expectations and prioritize work, tackling one job at a time.
- Databases are your playground, and you know how to get them to talk to one another, fine-tuning various configurations and settings to ensure all records are properly handled.
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve Dynamic Yield’s email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from design to writing, segmentation, strategy, all the way through technical development.
- Partner with fellow marketing team members to create emails, forms, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings to senior management.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, and entire campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of marketing automation with expertise with Marketo, Marketo certification a plus
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field mapping processes.
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience in the B2B space.
- HTML and CSS skills – big necessity!
- Tableau experience – a plus.
- Knowledge of Marketo's API Integration – a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law