Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Use data from multiple sources (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics 360, Google Search Console, Ad Servers, etc.) to provide key insights on campaign success, marketing channel performance, account penetration, and highlight opportunities for new initiatives
- Build out dashboards and/or presentations showing a variety of full-funnel metrics across all of the aforementioned systems (and any brought on in the future) through a variety of BI tools (Google Data Studio, Insight Squared, Tableau), Excel or Powerpoint for visualization
- Strong SQL background for data transformation post ETL process to be able to tailor queries to the business questions at hand
- Advanced knowledge and usage of analytics offered in SFDC, Hubspot and Google Analytics. Familiarity with other marketing tech stack tools a plus.
- Architect a tactical, multi-touch demand generation strategy to allow for Regional VP’s to shift their marketing mix strategy using data-backed recommendations
- Measure the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns through marketing attribution tools (SFDC, Google Analytics, Custom Models). Understanding of the various inputs needed to create data-driven models is a must.
Here's what you Bring:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hubspot and/or Marketo in a marketing function
- History of producing and distributing metrics/insights that help us understand how to drive improvements to our customer acquisition and retention strategies. Ability to effectively communicate insights to C-level and VP-level stakeholders is a must
- 2+ years of experience with SQL (writing and editing queries, joining disparate data sources). GCP environment exposure a HUGE plus
- 2+ years experience developing dashboards, reports, and visualization to identify marketing trends that map back to revenue growth
- Ability to manage workload with a project plan - prioritizing work based on business objectives and communicating status and progress to stakeholders.
- Exposure to the technical implementation of web conversion tracking (preferably through Google Tag Manager), with a high-level understanding of the moving parts that make this a reality
- Knowledge of UX and best practices for multivariate testing, with the ability to provide actionable insights into audience behaviors, especially as it relates to a demand generation engine
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business and foster a collaborative team culture.
- Attention to detail is extremely important to this role given the need to provide cross-system analysis and the smallest errors can lead to inaccurate analysis and recommendations
- Exposure to content management systems, with preferential treatment given toward Sitecore.
- Experience with statistical analysis of marketing initiatives, or a history of collaboration with data scientists for statistical analysis.
- Previous exposure to the competitive landscape for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- 2+ years of experience in analytics for a consumer brand and/or a B2B brand marketing space.
- Experience working with teams in different time zones.
- *Fully distributed team; local or remote applicants welcomed. United States locale preferred.