Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented CRM/Lifecycle Manager to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, you will be responsible for optimizing prospect & lead nurturing campaigns across email, social/digital, display, & addressable offline channels to improve campaign conversion & performance.
The Acquisition Lifecycle Marketing team team sits within the larger Acquisition Marketing team at Peloton, responsible for developing campaigns that drive customers down the purchase funnel. Demand Generation for tread acquisition is a multichannel and 360 degree view of our users. Specifically focuses on developing highly segmented and personalized campaigns driven by the unique attributes defined by our omni-channel users that will influence measurable increases in revenue and sales.
- Partner with Senior Manager to develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool for our tread business
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel (channel orchestration)
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting
- Partner with various teams such as paid media and BI to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales
- Develop coordinated nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel.
- Partner with brand, creative, & media teams to continuously iterate & and test new lead capture campaigns & landing page concepts.
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with Senior Managers in Acquisition and Retention to optimize targeting to drive qualified purchasers with high LTV
- Develop and own testing plans to identify marketing and sales qualified leads
- Test into lead scoring and sales propensity models
Reporting and Analytics
- Maintain KPIs dashboard around list management (# leads in each stage, lead capture rate, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, conversion rates between each step of the funnel, etc.)
- Maintain and create operational performance reports by funnel stage & conversion touchpoints across website/landing page visits, email open/clicks, calls/chats, store visits, etc.
- Required: 3+ years of direct lifecycle marketing experience
- Proven experience in customer journey mapping
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Proven experience working in Eloqua and SalesForce or other marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.