Manager, Influencer Relations
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Manager, Influencer Relations is a highly motivated individual with deep knowledge of the influencer and Social Media space and passion for the wellness industry. This role will report to the Director of Brand Advocacy and Social Media Marketing and will play an integral role in the planning and executing of the WW's Brand Advocacy initiatives inclusive of management of influencer relationships across our Advocacy spectrum with goal of elevating brand awareness and drive consideration through influencer, digital/social networks and other channels as necessary. The ideal candidate thinks digital and social first and has experience in Social Media, PR and Talent Relations.
- Work with Director of Brand Advocacy, internal and external partners to manage a full range of WW influencer portfolio, executing a scalable influencer strategy and creative influencer marketing programs
- Activate mega, macro, micro, and nano-influencers across media channels and emerging platforms and develop creative ways to work with existing and new influencers to boost reach for WW
- Identification of new influencer partnerships for both paid and organic programs and new ways for WW to show up in front of new or target audiences; maintaining an understanding of evolving trends in the influencer space.
- Oversee the strategy/management of Brand Ambassador program and related activations
- Establish, identify and foster consistent strong relationships with influencers, bloggers and content creators to help drive brand awareness of WW and secure consistent word of mouth
- Provide best-in-class influencer marketing counsel and influencer content to cross-functional departments for as needed and act as liaison with teams to support omnichannel campaign planning and execution
- Partners with internal and external creative team/vendors to develop content and products for all brand advocacy program
- Lead/support negotiations for influencer agreements with affiliate partners, agencies, platforms, and content creators.
- Take an analytical and ROI-driven approach to report back on achievements and challenges; propose new KPIs, metrics, and approaches to meet business goals
- Work with Global Insights team to set performance and brand-building KPIs, oversee ongoing optimization and apply a test-and-learn strategy to achieve success and new learnings
- Develop performance recaps including monthly/quarterly/campaign reports as needed
- Partner closely with Social Media Content team to ensure amplification of all advocacy initiatives. Manage Associate Manager, Brand Advocacy and agency/vendor relationships as applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in influencer marketing or talent management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) a plus
- Familiarity with Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Creator IQ a plus
- Expert in both social platform and influencer nuances as it relates to strategy, influencer tiers, and verticals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to effectively communicate ideas.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platform and understanding of paid tactics
- Experience in influencer social analytics related to the selection and evaluation of influencers based on brief and campaign objectives.
- Great time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interest and passion for wellness industry preferred
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.