Manager, Demand Gen
AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
This role is responsible for the planning, preparation, and execution of digital B2B marketing campaigns. They will work closely with the Demand Gen Director and sales development team to increase marketing qualified leads and create traction with go-to-market approaches. They will strive to generate interest for our sales teams with a focus on segment, persona, and vertical market penetration and through the development, implementation, optimization and analyzing of email, paid social, SEM, content marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Execute and drive B2B marketing campaigns for developing opportunities and inbound leads targeting financial and corporate markets.
- Manage day-to-day search marketing activities across Google search engine including campaign planning (keyword analysis and research, account structure and ad creation), implementation, budget management (manage bid strategy and ensure ongoing appropriate spending), performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Plan and execute paid social media campaigns
- Create and build out new Hubspot drip and nurture campaigns, assets, and workflows that generate net new leads and nurture database contacts to pipeline
- Maintain internal demand gen campaign calendar and communicate monthly updates to the marketing and sales organization
- Track and manage marketing projects and tasks with the design team in Trello
- Coordinate efforts with outside ad vendors, marketing, design and sales teams
- Collaborate with revenue operations team for data hygiene
- Generate large volume of high-value quality marketing leads (MQLs)
- Support hitting revenue and ROI targets for marketing and sales campaigns
- 2+ years of experience running successful B2B demand generation marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Proficient Salesforce user
- 2+ years of experience in paid search advertising - Google Search Engine required
- 2+ years of experience in paid social advertising – LinkedIn, YouTube required
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
- Knowledge of lead generation, content creation, digital marketing, and reporting
- Ability to design, analyze, and utilize results from A/B tests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strategic marketing conversations with partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on showing initiate and an eye for quality
- Knowledge of best practices in SEM, paid social, and email with a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong desire to continuously build knowledge of: social media, native advertising, marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics
- Experience with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator or other marketing/sales intelligence platforms - a plus