Manager, Apparel Marketing
Peloton is searching for a motivated Apparel Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving key business objectives, inclusive of achieving a multi-million dollar sales plan, retaining current customers, and acquiring new customers via digital and in store marketing campaigns. You are a digital channel expert and as such you will plan and execute digital media across Paid Search and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram) as well as optimize an omnichannel product feed to be used across marketing channels. You will also work directly with our in house marketing team.
The core function of this role is to lead the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. Data-influenced strategies are at the crux of your campaign execution, optimization, and technical approach. You will architect campaigns in a way to achieve optimal data points and provide actionable next steps using this data.
You are naturally curious and as such will analyze performance of initiatives and campaigns. You will report performance to the Apparel team, providing follow-up strategies and actionable recommendations when possible. You will proactively partner with cross-functional teams (including but not limited to: Buying, Planning, Brand & Social Advertising, Creative functions, Digital Technology/BI, Marketing functions, and relevant global counterparts) to uncover trends and obtain data to provide meaningful insights.
You must have strong analytical ability, be detail-oriented and extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to both take direction and be a decision maker, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with and presenting to international teams and leadership. You have a passion for continuous marketing testing and process improvements.
- Create strategic media plans to drive e-commerce goals, as well as retail store traffic and conversion
- Oversee all Digital Marketing reporting and dashboards
- Closely partner with relevant counterparts to successfully achieve goals
- Digital Commerce & Site Merchants to strategize optimal linking and messaging strategies
- Brand Advertising, Brand Social, and Email Marketing to develop full-funnel strategies and customer journeys
- Retail Store Marketing to develop media plans geared at driving customers in store
- Partner with Creative and Editorial counterparts to obtain digital assets as well as retail store assets
- Assist with briefing in required assets
- Ensure ad units and copy and optimized for each channel and creative messaging are compelling; understand each channel’s unique requirements
- Help drive personalized media strategies using data and results as selling points
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or equivalent – marketing or related degree preferred
- 4 + years of performance marketing experience
- Mid-Level Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of paid search, shopping engines, display, affiliates, social media is required
- Knowledge of data (DMP), CRM (CDP) and analytics platforms
- Communication is critical, must be able to exemplify strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with decision making but know when to escalate decisions/issues to management
- Time-management and project management skills – must be able to juggle workload with high volume of meetings and emails
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives– must be able to quickly adapt to changing projects and priorities
- Analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building – expect to liaise with multiple departments on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment – you lead your own day-to-day and are in charge of your output and productivity
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.