Lead Communications Associate
AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations and select non-profits.
Our 600+ employees connect professionals to the industry knowledge and market insights they need to identify, assess, and act on opportunities ahead of the competition. With nine offices across the US, EMEA and Asia, we regularly rank as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Even after 10 years of high growth, we see vast market opportunity ahead of us and are looking for people with talent, ambition, and entrepreneurial drive to join us in rapidly moving our organization to the next level, in both scale and service offering. We now seek a Communications Associate whose mission will be to equip our internal teams with the information, tools, and content they need to successfully deliver the right solutions at the right time to our clients.
The Communications Associate will operate at the nexus of several functions across the organization and will need to take initiative, build relationships, spearhead strategic projects, and respond quickly to questions from internal teams as they arise.
- Design and execute strategic communication plans for the global organization, with clearly defined objectives, channels, timelines, and measures of success
- Establish effective channels for communicating different types of information; proactively and reactively deploy information across channels to ensure the right people are informed globally
- Serve as a resource for information, reactively addressing questions as they arise and providing resources as applicable
- Design, plan, and conduct training sessions and events
- Stay continuously connected with various teams so you’re well informed about the evolution of technology and services and can communicate important updates internally
- Relay valuable feedback to the right stakeholders to help us continuously improve
- Collaborate with the brand team to execute high visibility content
- Measure the success of programs; regularly report results to leadership
- 1-3 years of internal communications, marketing, or sales experience
- A client-first, commercial mindset
- Strong communicator, with the ability to distill complexity into engaging, interesting content; excellent writer and presenter
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to see how various initiatives fit into a larger plan (i.e. “connecting the dots” for employees)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and empathize while also being able to influence and persuade at the right times
- Results-oriented, driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solver, with an ability to proactively identify gaps or challenges and propose solutions
- Adaptable and open-minded; able to pivot with frequent changes inherent in a high-growth firm and capable of accepting and acting on feedback
- Ability to effectively manage others