Influencer Marketing Manager
We are seeking a digitally-savvy, passionate and results-driven, experienced Influencer Marketing Manager who lives and breathes innovative digital media and is immersed in our socially-active, content-obsessed and brand-conscious target audience. You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering direct response marketing solutions with leading social influencers that break through the noise to get our audience’s attention. You understand everything involved in working with influencers who can engage potential buyers and are an expert on direct response advertising best practices.
You will work closely with your performance marketing peers and brand team counterparts, report directly to the VP of Brand Marketing, and are expected to develop the strategy, expanding social and content impact and building the infrastructure for our influencer marketing activities.
Do you know the social world inside out? Are you inside the internet culture? Do you have a good sense of humor and epic copywriting skills? If so, then you’re the person we’re looking for so please proceed.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns specifically targeted at driving customer conversion.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent social influencers, bloggers, vloggers and thought leaders.
- Building a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms.
- Own budgetary planning and management.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Work on related direct response creative with the creative team to engage and acquire customers.
- Scheduling digital marketing / influencer marketing campaigns and continuously analyzing their success to determine whether to reinvest or not.
- Community management of programs.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance targets and actions, such as CTR, lead rate, customer acquisition costs, as well as the progress of improvement projects.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
We are seeking a digitally-savvy, passionate and results-driven, experienced Influencer Marketing Manager!
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, health, dental and vision care, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
- 3-5 years experience/training in a similar role, within an influencer agency or brand.
- Self starter, a hustler, who can work on their own initiative.
- Experience running every type of influencer marketing campaigns driving sales (FB, Snapchat, YT, IG, etc).
- Be an expert in direct response advertising best practices.
- Have a keen eye for identifying awesome content and the understanding of what it takes to make good content, great.
- An interest and ability to write and create great content.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to effectively communicate through them.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager; Google Adwords & other platforms.
- Know how to A/B test campaigns and landing pages.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, result-driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!