Head of Marketing - USA
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something since we're proud to say we have:
- 600+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
- 170+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised $17 million of series B funding to further grow U.S. operations
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is looking for a creative and organized Head of Marketing to lead the US Marketing team. The position is based in our NYC office and will report to the CEO. If you are a technical, data-driven marketer who loves innovation and champions the customer, AB Tasty is looking for you.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales value and customer retention. In his role, you will drive strategy and a marketing roadmap as well as manage and execute the various marketing efforts to support hitting growth goals for AB Tasty.
You will help determine product/market fit and scalability through rapid testing across a mix of marketing channels, content, and targeting. You will also help guide the product strategy by critically thinking through the customer experience, value proposition and messaging.
As well as manage a marketing budget and campaign execution as well as track performance and be responsible for meeting company growth goals.
What you will do
- Lead the marketing function at an "internal startup" within a fast growing company.
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that successfully engage businesses.
- Manage the US marketing team (2 people, for now, more to come) to help them reach their goals and develop their skills.
- Develop and manage the marketing roadmap and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals.
- Forecast, track and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and leading a marketing function and team.
- Must have outstanding and effective English communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of various marketing channels including digital marketing, content production, PR and events.
- Ability to lead and inspire the team to achieve the company’s stated goals.
- Must have a “customer-first mentality”.
- Management experience leading a team focused on performance and results in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional environment with the ability to lead, influence and shape opinion among a peer group of senior managers.
- Data-driven and goal-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Project management skills and detail-oriented to manage schedules and deadlines
- within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Experience in digital marketing and/or web analytics tools an advantage.
- Align with AB Tasty core values: Customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelors in Marketing, E-business or relevant field. MBA in Marketing is a plus.
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) +company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Monthly team events
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.