ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
What you'll be doing
- Growth: Drive user acquisition in your market.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies.
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth.
- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth.
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market.
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
- Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 10 years of business experience in marketing, business development or a similar area
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team members to enable them to deliver on their KPIs
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate the capacity of taking data-informed decisions in any situation
- In-depth knowledge of working in your market, including connections to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent academic credentials
- A passion for Revolut and growing the brand in your market
- Relevant experience acquired by working in a high-growth environment
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet quality, resources and time constraints
- Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.