Growth Marketing Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
This is a critical role within our marketing organization responsible for growing new diner acquisition in one of our largest marketing channels. Working closely with our external agencies & marketing peers, you will lead the development of strategies and tactics to deliver against our aggressive growth targets.
We are a team of performance marketers and look to deliver a strong return on our advertising spend. This role will be responsible for our DRTV channel as well as other offline channels such as OOH and Radio.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop effective strategies for DRTV and other channels
- Work with our external media agency to plan and execute our national and local DRTV plan
- Drive innovation and experimentation to expand our reach into digital video, OTT, etc.
- Work closely with analytics team to accurately measure performance and report out to senior team and stakeholders
- Help refine our data centric approach to media buying
- Analyze, understand, and optimize campaign performance
- Identify strategies to efficiently expand current campaigns and scale new opportunities
- Deliver integrated media strategy for offline channels to drive growth in key metrics
- Manage one direct report and three external media agencies
You Should Have
- 7+ years of experience with TV media, with a focus on performance marketing campaigns
- Proving track record of driving efficient performance for e-commerce brands with $20M+ annual spend, or scaled campaigns to that level
- Deep understanding of the TV landscape in general, both linear and digital
- Some experience working with digital media properties
- Excellent quantitative skills to solve complex problems
- Collaboration skills to work cross functionally across technical and creative teams
- Ability to translate data – performance, competitive, consumer and industry – into action.
- Strong lean-in and roll-up your sleeves orientation
- Detail-oriented, efficient project management and budget management skills
- Experience in a fast paced, collaborative, performance-oriented work environment
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.