Growth Marketing Manager, Engagement
ALICE RAISES THE PAY OF WORKING AMERICANS
Alice raises the take-home pay of working Americans. 156 million employees in the US are spending more and more of their budget on healthcare, childcare, and commuting. Alice uses software to add money to people’s paychecks when they spend on everyday items that are pretax eligible—with no forms, no math, no acronyms. When employers connect Alice to their payroll system, their workers keep more of what they rightfully earn, without any more work from HR.
We’re a bright, diverse, and dedicated team solving hard problems. Our day-to-day work crosses cultures we are passionate about —venture backed-tech, government and regulators, employers and business owners, local communities, and working people. We take great pride in having team members from a diverse set of backgrounds.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for a B2C marketer to join our team in NYC and supercharge the revenue machine that we’re building. More than just a digital marketer, you care that your work leading to tangible benefits in the lives of everyday people.
Our mission lights you up. You get that working at a startup means your work runs beyond the edges of a job title. You like the tension between craft and shipping. You want to have a large impact on the Company that you work. This could be the ideal role for you.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to navigate the day-to-day challenges of…
- Build our B2C user growth model that’s scalable and incorporates the companies goals
- Have an in-depth understanding of the different types of users and what motivates them, their dissatisfactions, as well as the lifecycles of engagement to create programs that adhere to their behavioral product use
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle journey and identify opportunities to activate, engage and retain customers
- Perform surveys, conduct customer interviews and leverage user analytic tools to understand user behaviors and motivation
- Create a campaign strategy based on your learnings run all customer marketing efforts end to end
- Develop email engagement strategies that engage customers and increase employee utilization rates with our product within organizations
- Design, set-up and launch email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation and contact strategy
- Create a framework to measure success and improve performance by conducting A/B testing across all customer touch points including email, SMS messaging, push notifications, social and within the product
- Develop, test and deploy marketing tactics beyond email to enhance engagement with the Alice platform
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Product, UX, and Data Science to identify and drive initiatives to increase customer engagement
You’ll get to work directly with our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Alice team. Our team has experience from awesome places like Adobe, OnDeck, and Lending Tree. We're backed by notable investors like Bain Capital, Notation Capital, and Trinity Ventures.
Alice will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to mutual growth, development, and practicing excellence.
- Health insurance and we pay the vast majority of the monthly cost.
- A 401(k) system with an employer match.
- A professional growth stipend ($2,800/year), which you can use for community memberships, conferences, or other things that align with your personal growth plan.
- The best pretax spending software under the sun, i.e. Alice, which will put money into your paychecks for commuting and another pretax eligible spending.
- An unlimited vacation day policy - we don't track vacation days, time-off, or sick days - as we trust and encourage the team to take the time they need for self-care & personal life.
THE PERFECT FIT
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Alice if...
- You’re on fire about the mission of giving working Americans a raise.
- You’ve worked in an early stage startup - ideally fintech or financial services - and loved the fast pace.
- You are a passionate B2C marketer, thriving on innovation and activation of new users
- You’ve been accountable for at least email marketing and increasing consumer customer engagement at a company where marketing is a powerhouse function.
- You love being action-oriented, knowing you have what it takes to context-switch between strategic planning and research, and fast execution throughout the day.
- You’re resourceful if you don’t know the specific best way to do a thing you need to be done, you know who to call or where to find it online in a matter of minutes.
- You’re digitally savvy, especially on the latest tools and tricks of digital marketing tools and trends.
- You naturally use clean, clear communication when speaking and when writing.