Growth Lead - Customer Lifecycles & Automation (CRM)
The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In an industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and un-healthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he team up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and create the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
The Farmer’s Dog is looking for an innovate Lifecycle Marketing Lead. Your job will be to develop and optimize an efficient and impactful lifecycle communication ecosystem that spans multiple channels and marketing end-points.
You’ll be joining the Growth Marketing Team, which partners with departments across the business to meaningfully grow The Farmer’s Dog’s customer base. As such, your projects will be diverse in both execution (channel, creative, etc.) and goals (order rate, churn prevention, reengagement, retention, etc.). So, if you have a knack for driving results through data-lead executions and a profound appreciation for the impact of design/copy, this role is for you!
- Develop and optimize all automated direct marketing communications across The Farmer’s Dog’s marketing end-points (email, SMS, direct mail, etc.)
- Own the communication strategy for users after their first site visit
- Test, iterate and optimize The Farmer’s Dog’s lead onboarding flow to drive incremental conversions
- Partner with our CX, Brand, and Operations teams to improve the utility and impact of our automated customer communications (order delivery, etc.).
- Explore channels outside of email to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and leads
- Craft and execute a comprehensive ad-hoc communications calendar leveraging content, offer and, personalization to grow The Farmer’s Dog’s customer base
- 2-5 years of experience in CRM marketing (email, push, automation, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working with data to drive campaign ideation and performance
- Proven experience with campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams to launch
- Advanced knowledge of email HTML and personalization tags (Django, Liquid, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL and huge bonus points for experience with Simon Data
- Experience optimizing multi-channel ecosystems
- Must play nicely with others (humans and dogs)
- Prefer dogs to other species.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies. Beat that Google