Greater NYC Area
DailyPay is seeking a Growth Analyst who is responsible for making data-driven decisions and is a marketing specialist for DailyPay’s client product. Reporting to the VP of Product, the role is responsible for achieving user acquisition, user engagement, and retention targets. The role will help lead growth matrixes across Product, Marketing, Partner Success, Operations, and the Executive Office. This is a hands-on, operational role using data analysis as a guide to determine strategy, tactics and implementation.
- Identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition and user engagement, and execute on opportunities with a cross-functional team
- Manage and implement growth campaigns and A/B tests across all client communications, enrollment funnels, and products
- Work with Marketing and Operations to improve and expand upon all client communications (email, text, push notifications) to both acquire new users and engage existing users
- Expand on the growth infrastructure we’ve already built; continue to define KPIs and success metrics for experiments; implement new reports and tools
- Prepare data reports and analysis of all experiments
- Work with Operations, Customer Success, and Marketing to understand issues and build ideas to help fuel growth throughout the company
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic growth initiatives at a product and user level
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Proven experience in growth hacking from a tech company
- 3+ years experience in data-driven marketing or related growth role in user acquisition
- Extensive experience with analytics, KPI specification, and developing a data-driven growth strategy; exceptional technical and data-analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to seamlessly coordinate the efforts of a diverse range of business stakeholders
- Ability to think holistically about growth strategy, and prioritize daily workflows accordingly
- Experience with user on-boarding and conversion funnels preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment UI/UX design experience preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- DailyPay offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a considerable equity package.
- Additionally, the company provides benefits including medical, dental, 401K and FTO.
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description