Global Product Marketing Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define part of Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, a mission-critical operational intelligence software solution. You will be an integral part of the high-energy Marketing team, helping to position Celonis’ AI-infused products and scale a rapidly growing go-to-market effort. You will own the external facing product positioning and internal field facing enablement for one of the Celonis products. In this role, you will be a key link between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Product, and Executives.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical enterprise software role (Product Management, Solution Engineering, or Solution Delivery.) Experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science, Business Process Management, Process Mining, or Operational Intelligence is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise software products that enable a specific business process (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Coupa, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, etc…)
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field is required; MBA is a plus.
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master a complex software product and its users and buyers
- Agile and team-oriented, ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- A bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
- Master the product, end-users, and buyers through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria. Know their pain points and value drivers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your product and can be scaled globally. Collaborate with PR, social, and demand generation to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all outlets.
- Develop a differentiating demo of your product, working with Sales Engineering and Product Management.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development to develop a compelling and differentiated roadmap. Develop a roadmap presentation that defines your product as the clear leader and visionary.
- Collaborate with Solution Marketing and sales team to plan the launch of your product and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Know your product’s competition and coach customer facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with Content team to develop content to drive demand in the market (data sheets, white papers, PowerPoint, blogs, contributed articles, etc.),
- Enable customer facing teams with product field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your product.
- Be a thought leader for your specific solution, participating in events, social media, press, and industry analyst engagements.