Global Marketing Manager
Shutterstock is seeking a Global Marketing Manager to help customer acquisition and take it to the next level.
- Develop and execute global growth strategy through the following channels: Lead Generation Program, Display, Social Media, 3rd Party Emails, Co-Reg
- Responsible for market penetration and new customer acquisition via the digital and offline channel using a mix of strategic partners (i.e. DSPs, direct buys, remarketing, etc.) to achieve revenue targets
- Manage the media budget and allocate effectively across partners and campaigns
- Research, build a media plan, and negotiate media buys with digital media publishers
- Lead the development & optimization of campaign creative (banners, videos, landing pages)
- Campaign setup: implement ad serving/tracking, traffic creative, and QA
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize media and creative.
- Implement A/B and multivariate creative and landing page testing with a focus on increased conversion rates and revenue.
- Share performance updates and learnings with the team
- 3-5 years direct buying experience required in FB, Adwords, DBM, and other programmatic channels.
- 5+ years working in Direct Response, eCommerce or results-driven marketing environment with some experience in marketing B2B products and services (preferably with online subscription products)
- A diverse marketing background and international display experience is a plus
- Experience managing large display campaigns and budgets as well as a proven record of scaling and optimizing them for conversions via creative tests, landing page tests and other levers
- Experience using 3rd party Ad Serving (DART, Sizmek, etc.) and Website Analytics (Google Analytics, comScore, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Excel required
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
- Related work experience and/or BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V