Global Digital Marketing Manager
Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We currently have 150+ great employees in our NYC office (600 globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes.
Trustpilot is seeking an experienced Global Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing paid media campaigns globally.
Based in our New York office, you will work closely with demand generation teams locally and in Europe. In this role, you’ll grow your expertise across multiple digital platforms while also having the opportunity to explore and test into new channels to support Account Based Marketing programs.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who has demonstrated past success with delivering positive ROI from digital marketing activities. This person should also have the drive to go above and beyond to find new opportunities to drive revenue through digital initiatives.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search, paid social, display and retargeting campaigns
- Identify and execute on new paid media channels to support Account Based Marketing programs
- Continuously optimize all digital paid advertising, including researching new placements and audiences for driving qualified leads into sales
- Work closely with regional demand generation teams on integrated campaigns
- Test and optimize landing pages and CTAs to improve conversions
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools to track, report on, and optimize performance
- Work closely with our creative team to provide guidance for ad creative, and deliver constructive feedback based on data as it relates to copy and design
- Consistently review lead quality based on quantitative and qualitative feedback from sales, to tap into the audiences that are the best fit for Trustpilot and provide positive ROI
- Coach and collaborate with regional sales management to execute on sales follow up when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience working with paid advertising campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Demonstrable ability to understand target prospect/customer personas, tailor messages for the particular marketing medium/format, with knowledge of best practices for doing so
- Experience working with at a high growth B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience working with advertiser network platforms (Adroll, buysellads, Paid Social and Adwords), Google Analytics and social/webmaster tools, and marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of demand generation fundamentals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with enthusiasm and resourcefulness
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with a diverse range of team members
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. Every 5 seconds a new review is written, and each month reviews are displayed 700 million times with our widgets and website. Before long, we will hit the 1 billion mark. Our mission is to make sure that consumers around the world make better choices by learning from each other. If you are passionate about crunching numbers in order to make insightful recommendations for global business decisions, please apply and help Trustpilot become a household name!