Field Marketing Manager
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, and UX designers to join our growing team.
As a Field Marketing Manager you will run large scale and small focused events and will understand the importance of integrated marketing working with multiple stakeholders so examples of how marketing disciplines work together, will set you apart from the rest. Understanding the role of lead development and sales development will be critical to your success. This is both a strategic and hands-on tactical role. You will get the full support of the marketing team, but you must be ready to plan and execute your plans without constant oversight. Your success will fuel our Sales organization and plays a critical role at the top of the sales funnel.
- Plan, execute, and measure trade shows, conferences, customer dinners, webinars, and more.
- Evaluate events and programs for ability to generate sales interest and pipeline.
- Develop end-to-end event design - from the look and feel to the creating the pre and post engagement plan, you own developing everything needed to secure leads and meetings, as well as maximize event ROI.
- Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and communicate with sales.
- Track and report on the budget and overall expenses for your programs.
- 3+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Prior event management experience required.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.