Field Marketing Manager - US Northeast
WANT TO BE PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING TECH START-UP?
The Senior Marketing Manager, will be the marketing leader for the US West region and will be responsible for planning, creating and implementing industry leading demand generation marketing campaigns, that drive new and follow-on demand for Celonis’ products and services. Working closely with the Regional Sales teams and collaborating with the Corporate Marketing teams, the Regional Marketing Manager will need to put in place innovative demand generation programs to help support significant revenue growth. Celonis is innovating in building out the latest in account-based marketing initiatives, so familiarity and experience with account-based marketing for B2B software is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be adept at operating in a fast-paced business environment and will have a proven track record of creating successful, innovative campaigns that have led to pipeline growth and ultimately revenue. The Regional Marketing Manager will be used to working very closely with the Sales teams to plan and build new pipeline.
- ● Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
● Extensive experience in a related Field Marketing position.
● Proven track record of working with Sales and planning / executing campaigns that have achieved results.
● Experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in the Data Analytics market and/or SaaS experience preferable.
● Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics, events, online, email, social etc.
● Experience in Marketing Automation (Pardot) and proficient in using Salesforce.com, highly proficient in using MS Office/ Google equivalent.
- ● Be the marketing leader in the region – the face of marketing, ensuring consistency of brand identity and message.
● Work closely with the Regional Sales Directors and Global Marketing to plan, create and execute the regional marketing strategy to support business growth and meet pipeline demand needs.
● Be responsible for marketing spend and manage marketing reporting and demonstrating ROI.
● Work with the Corporate marketing teams, ensuring consistency of message and brand in localising, adapting and executing corporate campaigns.
● Manage and support all Corporate events and activities in region, such as User Group and Partner events.
● Enable the Regional Sales teams with new Marketing / Sales messages and propositions.