Field Marketing Coordinator
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Field Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting & supporting the day-to-day planning and executing of high-impact field marketing campaigns to meet company pipeline and revenue goals. You will be a part of a creative, results-driven team and work cross-functionally with others in the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to promote our leadership position in the market. You will be responsible for coordination and implementation of marketing campaign logistics and tactics including: 3rd party events, Collibra hosted events and email, ABM and direct mail campaigns. You will also assist in budgeting, leveraging digital channels for promotions, branding and campaign engagement.
A day in the life of a Field Marketing Coordinator at Collibra:As part of the demand generation team, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Partnering with the Field Marketing leadership to understand deliverables for marketing campaigns and assisting with executing, budgeting, and logistics for said campaigns.
- Working closely with other members of the demand generation team to accomplish tactics (i.e. events, emails, social media) within a campaign.
- Managing the logistics and materials to enhance our presence at Collibra hosted and third-party events, including budgeting, ordering booth essentials, branding and promoting.
- Copywriting email, social, Engagio and Sendoso campaigns; setting up Engagio and Sendoso campaigns to impact the pipeline for the sales organization and pipeline.
- Researching and proposing new promotional opportunities to compliment and heighten the Collibra brand at events.
- Continually analyzing campaign results and keeping field marketing leadership up-to-date on results and metrics.
Why we need you: You have...
- Experience. Entry-level, 2-3 years of experience in event & project management. Experience working across teams to support marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting skills. Strong copywriting skills for event invitations, post-event follow-up, and targeted email campaigns.
- Energy, enthusiasm and Motivation. Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization. Outgoing and comfortable engaging with team members and attendees at events. Motivation to learn more and grow as a marketer, striving for more.
- An eye for detail. Previous experience planning and executing brand-savvy events where the little details make all the difference.
- Education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS). 2+ years relevant experience working on events and field marketing programs.
Why you want us:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours: quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package