Field Marketing Coordinator (Part-time)
Working alongside our Manager, Global Events the Events Coordinator will be charged with assisting in the planning, logistics and onsite management of our owned and sponsored event programming. This role is Part-time, 30 hrs/week.
What You’ll Do
- Venue & Vendor Management
- Identifying venues/vendors that fit with the Knotel brand experience, and serving as the liaison for all vendors
- Onsite Event Management
- Including space set up/ break down, A/V, and onsite registration
- Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and quality-check all event registration pages
- Work with copywriter to create event promotion copy for social and email invites
- Manage event supply inventory
- Management of individual event budgets and negotiations
Who You Are
Energetic multitasker who thinks outside of the box and problem-solving skills to help create memorable events. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody's watching.
- 1-2 years experience in event management, preferably in B2B marketing or agency
- Passion for curating live-event experiences
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects independently
- Strong problem solving, organizational, project management and planning skills
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.