Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Event Coordinator to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with a wide-array of internal teams, you will assist in developing Snapchat experiences at key industry events. Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll collaborate with colleagues throughout the company, as well as external vendors to produce client-facing events.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Global Brand Strategy team via unique experiences on campus and at external-facing events worldwide
- Coordinate critical event logistics, including invite management and guest lists, contract negotiation and invoices, catering selection, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorms to aide in the planning of upcoming events
- Partner closely with the Business Solutions, Marketing Design, and Partnerships teams to plan a variety of events annually
- Create, manage, and track contracts and payments for event spends through internal systems
- Assist with post event analysis including surveys, recaps, and recommendations for improvement
- Research innovative solutions and activations; fluency in industry trends
- Manage strong relationships with venues, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study
- 1+ years of experience successfully helping produce events, specifically those with a focus on sales & advertising, creators & influencers, consumer-facing, and/or experiential
- Experience producing external facing business and consumer facing events
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive, 'can do' attitude; no job is too big or too small
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be flexible and willing to travel as needed
- Google Applications, Apple Applications, and Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for Snapchat!