Email Marketing/CRM Marketing Manager
Email Marketing/CRM Marketing Manager
Sales Marketing | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC?
The Email Marketing/CRM Marketing Manager will be a critical role on the Digital Marketing team to help drive measurable results for our new self-serve platform business. You'll be responsible for developing and executing demand gen marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads from our strategic target audiences, and creating content that support those marketing campaigns as well as product rollouts and education.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for email campaign execution and analysis, compelling marketing content creation that drives conversions, product marketing, data analysis, and ultimately generate campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product, Strategy, Data Analytics, Creative, CRM experts, and Web Engineering.
A successful candidate will be data-driven, detailed oriented, able to translate technical product features into marketing content, and a self starter who can problem solve to achieve the best results for the business. This role will sit in our NYC HQ and report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Support paid media efforts to generate new leads for our small to midsize market business
- Support email campaigns that drive qualified leads, onboarding, and retention
- Support conversion experience development and optimizations, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests on landing pages
- Project Management: Project manage long-term marketing projects from inception to completion
- Collaborate with the Product team to plan the launch of new products, releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, internally and externally
- Create product educational and marketing content based on product features
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates GroundTruth's platform in the market
- Communicate competitive and marketplace analysis and findings to marketing and enhance their ability to sell and support more strategically
- Create and maintain internal documentation and external sales collateral with the latest GroundTruth messaging and capabilities
- Quarterly trip to Mountain View if needed to collaborate with the Product team on product rollouts and suppport
- Develop report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, actionable insights and key areas for optimization through dashboard reporting, HEAP, Google Analytics, and other analytic tools
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database (hygiene, maintenance, attribution, etc.)
- Collaborate with team to enhance and optimize lead management process in Salesforce and Marketo, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- A critical thinker: You have the ability to evaluate challenges and develop solutions that deliver profitable business growth.
- A strong communicator: You have a proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences. You are able to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the business needs and deliver strong marketing programs. You have strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- Creative: You have a high level of creativity and are able to develop compelling/differentiating value proposition/positioning.
- Organized: You are able to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills to meet aggressive deadlines. You are able to prioritize effectively.
- A Problem Solver: You thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters empowerment, decision making, and accountability.
- 4-7 years experience in demand generation, campaign management, or email marketing with a strong focus on analytics
- Strong content marketing or product marketing skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis to support marketing ideation, planning and execution
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) a big plus
- Familiar with analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Looker, etc.) and paid media, including paid media and social channels
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure
- Understanding of B2B sales and marketing funnel strongly preferred
- Ability to visually present data via Excel and PPT or Google Suites
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.