Email Marketing Associate
Greater NYC Area
Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We're looking for a successful email marketing associate to join our Retention & CRM team. Applying knowledge of automation via email and SMS, you will work throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with marketing, design, product and customer experience orgs, and must feel comfortable driving projects through all of them. You will report directly to our Director of CRM in our NYC HQ.
What You’ll Do
- Complete the daily email operations such as project scheduling, production, deployment, and post-analysis of all email communication
- Oversee email campaigns and ad-hoc projects across the entire customer lifecycle
- Manage the email creative/development pipeline with support from designers, copywriters, and front-end developers
- Build the promotional calendar and increase seasonal conversion through on-brand campaigns
- Test, monitor, and analyze campaigns, providing recommendations for future experiments
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of marketing-specific experience, focused on email marketing
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field, analytical emphasis preferred
- Hands-on experience with at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create email campaigns
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.
Read Full Job Description