Email Marketing Associate
Email marketing efforts at Harry’s are designed to inspire customer engagement, increasing retention and long term value (LTV). As the Email Marketing Associate, you are responsible for one-off marketing emails, will play an instrumental role in the day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization of Harry’s one-off email marketing campaigns.
This role requires a strong desire to be involved in all aspects of email marketing including ESP infrastructure, email design, deployment, and deliverability. Analytical acumen, project management skills, and a desire to quickly test and learn are critical to successfully drive the email program forward. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable proactively working with cross-functional partners.
About the Team
You will be an integral part of the four person Email Marketing team, reporting into the Sr. Manager of Email Marketing. The Email Marketing team is part of Harry’s online Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) org that consists of Acquisition, Email Marketing, Web Product, and Design.
What you will accomplish:
- Own all aspects of one-off emails (ideation through reporting)
- Brief-in, coordinate cross-functionally, implement, and report on all emails
- Forecast expected results and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that we are able to support fulfillment and distribution of orders generated from one-off emails.
- Perform exploratory analysis to highlight differences between our customers and recommend an audience test strategy.
- Support cross-functional stakeholders by forecasting the impact of one-off emails.
- Identify meaningful tests to grow one-off emails and support future email creative and lay out a testing strategy and calendar.
This should describe you:
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience in a fast paced corporate office setting
- Comfortable with lots of data and experience performing campaign/cohort analysis
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with successful outcomes
- Someone who is excited about continuously testing and learning
- Proven track record of success working autonomously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of communication
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of SQL, which will be used regularly in the role to pull the data you want. You will use this data to extract knowledge and knowledge is power!
- Familiarity with Looker, which will be used for reporting
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS - this role is not expected to code emails, but it is helpful to have an understanding of the code that powers our emails.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Part of the Direct-to-Consumer Team (Email, Acquisition, Web product, Design)
- Reporting to Email Marketing Senior Manager
- Work with cross-functionally with: Analytics, Data Engineering, Creative, Web Product, and Marketing
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.