Do you have a passion for marketing high-tech B2B products that have measurable impacts on companies’ ROI? Are you a strategic, data-driven marketer that loves working on different projects with a diverse, highly-skilled team? Are you a self-driven, experienced Marketing leader looking for an exciting challenge at a rapidly growing company? Does the idea of working with some of the most advanced advertisers on the planet excite you? If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk.
We're looking for a Director, Regional Marketing - Americas to join our team. We’re looking for a strategic leader with proven experience leading regional marketing teams throughout the Americas. A high-performer who thrives in a fast-growth company with a track record of success generating demand in the Americas. You will take full ownership and responsibility for leading regional marketing efforts and projects - from strategy development to campaign execution. You'll get a chance to be a part of a fast-growing Marketing team that spans the globe, sharing best practices and learnings from marketers with diverse skill sets and backgrounds. Additionally, working with our regional Customer teams in the Americas, you'll have a direct and measurable impact on the growth of Smartly.io by driving demand and brand recognition in the region.
As the Director, Regional Marketing - Americas, you will
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams and their leaders to ensure marketing activities are aligned to support our growth plan and strategic goals
- Help to establish goals and track performance for Americas Marketing
- Take ownership of the marketing relationship with Facebook and Pinterest in the region, ensuring that we are always at the forefront of their minds
- Work with regional Sales and CS teams in the Americas to build localized lead generation, account-based marketing, pipeline acceleration, and brand advocacy campaigns
- Take full ownership to plan, develop, coordinate, execute, and measure the effectiveness of all internal and external events in the Americas with a clear focus on generating demand, increasing customer advocacy, and building brand awareness
- Track campaign and project progress against goals and optimize performance
- Work with our content, creative, and product marketing teams to write compelling copy for blog posts, sales collateral, and event briefs to build the Smartly.io brand
- Manage timelines, projects, results, invoices, and budgets across all Americas marketing initiatives
- Identify hiring needs for the Americas Marketing team and work with our Talent team to attract top talent to open roles
We're definitely looking for you if you
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Have 8+ years of regional marketing experience in B2B SaaS businesses or Marketing agencies, bonus points if you’ve worked in AdTech
- Are experienced in building and managing high-performance teams
- Expertise in helping CMOs and their teams adapt to digital transformation
- Have great communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Have skills and experience to produce high-quality thought leadership content and experience in public relations to build and drive a greater share of brand voice
- Have an analytical and business-oriented mindset on all things marketing. You get excited about analyzing results, you’re a bit of a marketing geek and proud of it.
- Have a proven track record of success at fast-paced, B2B companiesHave successfully managed events for both internal and external audiences
- Are able and willing to travel throughout the region to collaborate with stakeholders, drive our participation in events, and support business needs in our different offices
- Have read our Culture Handbook and Smartly.io’s core values resonate with you
- Have a history of success in working with regional sales and account management
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Homework assignment related to B2B marketing.
STEP 3 - Role interview and discussion on your homework submission.
STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start a trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 5 - Discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We automate creative production and ad buying in one single platform.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to our company culture. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.