Director of Product Marketing
The Director of Product Marketing will have a worldwide impact, leading and managing Yotpo’s team of product marketers. This person will develop a strategic vision for how we show and describe the value of Yotpo, and drive the execution of that vision. She or he will ensure Yotpo develops compelling messaging, stories, case studies, videos, and presentations, and use them effectively across all direct and digital communication with customers.
Yotpo has four global locations and recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Spearhead Yotpo’s Product Marketing and Sales Enablement company initiatives through cross-company collaboration, utilization of industry expertise and delegation of tasks to the PMM team.
- Tactfully bring new products and features to market through collaboration with our Product, Marketing, Sales and Client Services teams. Utilize insight from each department to successfully demonstrate to customers and prospects the value of new product capabilities.
- Manage and build career pathing to develop existing and future team-members through prioritization, resource management, mentorship, and performance management. Play a prominent role in continued hiring.
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by gathering insights around the ecommerce market, competitors, industry trends, target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process. Utilize this information to establish best practices around who to target and which deliverables and strategies will ensure successful campaigns for future releases.
- Lead continuous monitoring and analysis of customer requests and ensure this knowledge, combined with industry knowledge, is effectively incorporated into the development of future product offerings, product marketing collateral and PR initiatives.
- Create product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonate with Yotpo’s buying audience; ensure that product marketing managers are providing messaging that is effectively used across internal and external communication.
- Identify market expansion opportunities for our products and lead coordinated efforts accordingly.
- 6+ years experience in a high tech outbound product management or product marketing role, with a specialization in business software selling cycle to a global market
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Experience having successfully taken a product from development, to market
- Strong communication and presentation skills: this person will regularly work closely with both internal teams and customers
- Exceptional writing skills that emphasize storytelling rather than jargon
- Hands on and results-oriented: you’ll own many projects from start to finish
- Ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- Energy and enthusiasm to operate within a fast-growing, fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated experience utilizing analytics to solve and prioritize business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.