Director - Product Marketing / Lifion
At Lifion by ADP, we're reinventing HCM software from the ground up. In order to successfully educate and sell into the market, we are looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to take our messaging, positioning, marketing execution, and market excitement to a new level. To be successful, you must be both an effective storyteller and have the technical aptitude to understand and articulate the benefits of our next generation technology platform.
At Lifion by ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at Lifion. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
If you are the kind of person that thrives in a challenging environment, entrepreneurial experience, and a thirst for pushing the limits, please apply.
- Create core messaging and positioning that articulate both the value propositions and vision of current and upcoming product capabilities
- Segmentation of the enterprise market taking into account demographic, firmographic, and psychological factors
- Identify key new capabilities to drive sales growth, and influence engineering roadmaps to ensure R&D investments align with market and revenue maximization
- Create collateral, including white papers, website content, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Develop prioritized internal and external marketing product roadmaps to effectively communicate product functionality expectations
- Collaborate with internal ADP teams and agencies to take new capabilities to market
- Influence customer programs to optimize adoption of current and new product features.
- Be a strong advocate & evangelist for Lifion's products and services in industry forums/events/conferences, Analyst Relation activities, etc.
- Work with the sales & sales enablement teams to ensure the timely and effective delivery of product and value proposition enablement to the Lifion sales enablement and pursuit teams
- Support strategic sales activities directly with the sales team, bringing your subject matter expertise, creativity and innovation to sales cycles
- Support the education and training of partners on the positioning of your product set
- Work closely with the customer marketing team to help cultivate customer stories and value testimonials
- Build strong relationships across Lifion functional and regional teams in order to drive product awareness and adoption
- 7-10 years' experience in enterprise software product marketing; Human Capital Management / HR Technology experience is a plus, SaaS experience is highly desirable
- Experience building, driving and executing strategy across multiple product lines with a country focus against defined revenue goals
- Experience building solid peer relationships in order to influence key stakeholders at executive management level across corporate, geo and region.
- Entrepreneurial streak - Proven track record of succeeding in high paced, challenging entrepreneurial environments
- Willingness to reach across functions (product, sales, engineering) and influence processes and capabilities
- Proven track record of successful product launches
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.