Director, Performance Marketing
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
OnDeck is looking for a highly analytical and results-driven Marketer to lead performance marketing strategy and execution across digital and traditional (offline) channels. This leader will be responsible for driving qualified leads, increasing conversion, and maximizing customer LTV. The Director will work closely with Product Marketing and Sales leaders to ensure end-to-end funnel optimization and maximizing the ROI on marketing spend.
As the Director, Performance Marketing at OnDeck, you will:
- Define strategy and execution for core growth marketing across products and channels, focusing on generating qualified leads while optimizing ROI.
- Lead a performance marketing team responsible for delivering channel-specific results in mail and digital channels while working collaboratively with product marketing and sales to hit company goals.
- Lead digital acquisition efforts across functional areas of paid search, web demand gen, affiliate and email to drive qualified leads and improve conversion.
- Lead database marketing efforts, leveraging OnDeck’s sophisticated data management and targeting models while directly overseeing direct mail and email strategies and execution.
- Build on current retention marketing strategies to increase customer product utilization and LTV.
- Bring creative ideas to the table to generate new leads for our sales team and innovate other scalable approaches to driving revenue growth.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 5+ years Performance Marketing experience with proven track record of delivering results across acquisition and customer marketing with quantifiable impact.
- Highly analytical orientation with relentless focus on driving and improving results.
- Demonstrated success leading both digital and offline marketing channels with continuous testing and optimization strategies.
- Functional expertise includes data-driven segmentation and targeting; paid search and affiliate management; SEO and site performance tracking; direct and email marketing management with channel-and-segment-specific content.
- Experience partnering with Sales leaders to develop an end-to-end funnel management system that drives conversion and ROI.
- Experience managing a budget and deploying funds to highest-performing channels.
- Independent, strategic thinker with operational experience and a solutions-orientation.
- Management experience leading teams; change management experience is a plus.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
Benefits for you:
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**