Director of Growth Marketing
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC? BetterCloud, one of Forbes’ Billion Dollar Startups for 2017, is seeking an experienced and skilled Director of Growth Marketing to help fuel revenue growth.
The Director of Growth Marketing will have a focus on driving growth and demand for the business and will be critical to the future success of BetterCloud and a key member of an award-winning marketing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for generating demand for our sales organization across all stages of the customer journey (net new sales and upsell / cross-sell). While we have traditionally used a mix of content, SEO, email marketing, online events, and select in-person events to generate demand, we want you to come on board, take stock of where we are today, and help define and execute on the growth strategy.
A successful candidate will be results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of marketing. S/he will have experience with strategy, execution, and optimization across all stages of the demand generation funnel, and will need to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get hands-on with growth programs. This position will report to our VP of Marketing. BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vet
- Own key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SALs, SQLs, Opportunities, and work across the marketing organization to influence performance against these metrics
- Lead the growth marketing team in the development, execution and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and customer marketing campaigns across all funnel stages
- Own relationship with sales VPs and directors, forging strong communication and service level agreements (SLAs) between marketing and sales
- Forecast and present to senior management
- Lead the development customer communications programs focused on increasing product adoption and supporting our customer success team for cross sell, up sell opportunities
- Own marketing operations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics, and use those metrics to set target CPA thresholds; experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale paid marketing spend
- Field Marketing
- Manage marketing operations
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation role
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and guide the team through execution
- Deep operational experience in multiple areas of demand generation (email marketing, field marketing, analytics, etc.)
- Management experience within demand generation, field marketing, customer marketing, marketing ops or other related areas of marketing
- Proven track record of measuring and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel (MQL, SQL, Opportunities, Pipeline), partnering with sales and sales development to improve them, and reporting those results as well as recommendations up to the executive level.
- Experience marketing to IT organizations in a B2B context
- Experience with the Marketo + Salesforce stack
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with VP of Marketing