Director, Digital Marketing
Smartling is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to join our fast-paced and growing marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark. You will be responsible for managing the company's digital strategy, including properties such as smartling.com, PPC, SEO, social media channels, conversational marketing, third-party directories, and any other digital marketing channels.
We are a small, tight-knit, dynamic group of marketers looking for an experienced candidate to collaborate, develop and execute on our digital marketing strategy whilst ensuring consistency and focus across channels. You will excel at this role, if you are laser focused on making data-driven decisions to drive inbound traffic, improve the company’s organic search rankings, manage online communities, and build conversational marketing excellence.
- Develop, plan and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, including SEM, paid social media, search and display advertising campaigns as well as owned channels including smartling.com and SEO as well as conversational marketing.
- Team up with counterparts in NA and EMEA to develop, coordinate and execute demand generation plans, programs, and campaigns for new customer acquisition and nurture and drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
- Work with product marketing and the brand teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of all campaigns against key business objectives to inform the digital strategy overall.
- Manage external agency partner, conduct agency reviews and select agency partners as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced “roll up your sleeves” environment and effectively work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in language, culture, and global content.
- Results Focused. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan - just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.