Director, Demand Generation
As the Director of Demand Generation, you'll own all of the programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to marketing's opportunity, pipeline and revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution – and impact -- of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition targets.
Key Contributions Of The Role:
- Delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and cross-functional partners
- Instilling strategic leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement demand generation programs
Each quarter, you'll work backwards from our goals to develop our plan for hitting those goals through a creative use of demand generation tactics and strategies across online and offline that are aligned to our overall sales and customer expansion approaches. Our successful candidate knows that there's a time and a place to apply the Demand Waterfall methodology and equally understands the time and place for account-based marketing. They will have experience with creating demand under both models and will bring this two-prong approach to Conductor. The successful candidate will also understand how funnel optimization changes the need to deliver more volume and will have experience and a toolkit of tactics aimed at constant testing and optimization. Finally, our ideal candidate will be key to building a strategic relationship between sales and marketing.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B business model.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Management of all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, major conferences/trade shows, and ABM.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing. Must have experience to execute digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness
- Own the demand funnel by developing the right scoring, in-product CTAs/conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices and partnering with product, marketing operations, sales and MDR on an integrated approach that maximizes its revenue contribution.
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Work closely with team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources- including lead flow processes, SLA requirements with sales, SFDC compliance.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Partner and collaborate with channel marketing experts including field marketing including events and webinars, traditional marketing including direct mail, digital including video, social, search and programmatic to ensure fully integrated ABM campaigns
- Partner and collaborate with various Marketing stakeholders including: Product Marketing, Corp. Communications and Content Marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
- 8+ years of B2B digital experience with a strong focus on ABM and Digital
- Have implemented traditional marketing tactics. We believe in integrated marketing and so all tactics including DM, print, sales drop programs, etc. need to be considered into the mix.
- Deep experience with managing Marketo and Salesforce
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing a small team, strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Familiarity using, Salesforce, MadisonLogic, Bizible, Drift preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy New York City office