Director of Brand Marketing
Noom is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to raise the awareness and prestige of the Noom brand to be a best-in-class in weight loss and behavior change space. You will be managing a multi-million dollar budget, be given wide creative freedom on what campaigns to run in both earned and paid media. You will have a tremendous impact on millions of lives. Read on if you think you've got the stuff.
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, transforming millions of lives, and growing revenue 6x year-over-year. The Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
You will play a pivotal in getting people to know and trust the Noom brand. Your KPIs will be Noom's brand recall & people's positive perception, and you will have a lot of creative freedom on how to achieve those.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing a multi-million dollar annual brand marketing budget using your creativity and data
- Conceptualizing and implementing various brand marketing campaigns targeting brand recall and brand perception (including philantropic efforts, press events, user events, branded media placements, etc.)
- Taking care of Earned Media / Managing a PR agency
- Conceptualize & run others efforts that related to Noom branding (Swag store, landing page updates, social media, etc.)
- Come up with & execute long running strategies for elevating the Noom brand (partnerships, celebrity endorsements, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with creative, acquisition, product engineering teams in everything you do
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Track record of successfully managing branded marketing in-house at a company with a comparable budget
- Experience managing PR (either in-house or through an agency)
- Ability to come up with & prioritize creative ideas that will help take Noom's brand to the next level
- Analytical chops & inclination to measure everything in a data-informed way (while letting your creativity shine!)
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
- Experience dealing with engineering/product/designers in a tech company is a big plus
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 6x year-over-year, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office, )
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture