Director, ABM and Field Programs
NS1’s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers and the world. We are the market leader in DNS and traffic management software and services, and our customers include the biggest properties and largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, and many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling and processes of today’s DevOps organizations, and deliver reliability and performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, and also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
We seek a Global Director of Field Marketing to partner with our sales team to build pipeline and help accelerate opportunities to close. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs, event management and Account Based Marketing (ABM). This role reports to Vice President of Marketing and will be ideally based in our New York City office. We are also open to San Francisco candidates.
About the Team:
The marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: corporate communications, PR/AR, digital demand programs, social, content, marketing automation, product, content, ABM and field/event marketing. This role will be an integral part of this team, having direct responsibility for the field marketing, event marketing and ABM programs, and will help us formalize a customer and partner marketing program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow the NS1 customer base.
- Manage 2-3 direct reports in support of the field marketing / ABM programs.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities, including but not limited to field events, establishing relationships with local groups or associations such as Meetups, and industry events/tradeshows.
- Help lead the Account Based Marketing program to achieve target pipeline and revenue goals.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between NS1 marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing and ABM plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve NS1 standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Liaison with the lead development team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a field marketing programs role in an innovative technology company.
- Experience supporting a global sales organization
- Ability to articulate strategic initiatives into a message/position that is meaningful and relevant to the local customer or prospect.
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to travel when required. Can be up to 25% of the time.
Nice to have:
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, HubSpot, Engagio, Rollworks, and such.
Working @ NS1
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.